Monday, March 9, 2015

Think out of the box

Here's a new way of shopping that has spread around America pretty quickly, setting a new trend on online purshase behavior: Subscription Boxes. As an expatriate, I can say I haven't seen the same occurring in my home country, or some of those I recently visited. It works just like signing for a magazine - for a monthly fee you get monthly services and products = almost customized evaluation + best selection + delivered at your doorSuper convenient and game changing!


Here are some of the most interesting boxes I found out:

• Birchbox
Beauty samples montly delivered? Heaven for sensitive skin and/or beauty addicted ladies! Makes me able to try things before spending big bucks for the whole deal.

• Nature box
Healthy snack choices. No brainer and delicious? On nom nom!

• Councious box
Not only healthy snacks but beauty and household products too - everything vegan, gluten free, non GMO, fair trade. 

• Kiwi crate
It delivers creative activities to kids according to their age level. Definitely a big deal for busy moms, not everybody has time for Pinterest (I get it!).

• Stitch Fix
Online personal style service! Take what you want, return what you don't! I really can't wait to try this - wait for my experience review soon.

• Trunkclub
Men fashion tailored to his taste (or yours, in case you are your husband's closet decision maker!). Amazing for the fashion oriented but not so good shopper men!


Honestly, I don't enjoy much going to malls... too crowded and time consuming for me. But I see value on these subscriptions also for those girls who have super busy schedules, and no time (or clue) to explore all options available until find the best item. Besides, they make great and very original gifts!

Happy shopping, ladies!