Friday, November 6, 2015

DECODING the Best of Philly Fashion #4

Here is our last fashion decoded post for this year! Lilly Pulitzer has been elected as the go to country club brand in Philadelphia... And I couldn't contain myself from playing the role, it was too much fun!


Aka fitting room glam

In the midst of this, I realized that a country club woman is what I had portraited an American woman to be right before moving here. Stereotypes. Shoot me. Going to country clubs is a very political and social thing in American suburbs, and knowing which ones to apply for membership is a must if you are interested in keeping up with the Joneses.

So now I show what to dress for the occasion of visiting or being invited to one!

There is no such a thing as a little black dress in this store, it must be a sign of a country club "no-no"

This flamingo dress portraits the brand perfectly

Oh snap! Who would say there was nothing winter-like here?

Overall it is a good store to shop if you like very bright colors, their material and cut have amazing quality. Now I understand all the frenzy Lilly for Target got.

Peace out!